Prepaid and Emerging Payments Is Our Focus
Click here to download our media kit
Paybefore’s 360-degree coverage of prepaid and emerging payments issues gives industry professionals the news, analysis and perspectives they need to make solid, informed decisions to help their businesses grow and prosper.
There’s no larger network of prepaid and emerging payments professionals worldwide than Paybefore readers. And, there’s not a more efficient way to reach them than through Paybefore’s family of print and electronic publications.
We’re happy to provide quotes on a la carte arrangements, or—for significantly greater value—ask us about multi-year sponsorships to maximize your exposure.
Paybefore delivers content through a number of properties that collectively facilitate highly interactive and ongoing communication both online and offline:
- Paybefore.com is a searchable information portal through which subscribers access the most recent Paybefore articles and breaking news. Paybefore news briefs are added almost daily. The portal also aggregates all Paybefore coverage since our launch in 2007, making it an invaluable research resource for all industry professionals.
- Pay News reaches subscribers more than 150 times a year, delivering the day’s most relevant and intriguing prepaid news and observations. Delivered electronically.
- Pay Gov provides in-depth coverage of the legal, legislative and regulatory landscape affecting the prepaid industry. Twenty times a year subscribers receive government relations and regulatory news and analysis with the insights, timeliness and depth no other publication can match. Delivered electronically.
- Pay Magazine is the industry’s premier publication of any type, with almost 150 pages of thought-provoking content that helps subscribers see beyond their own four walls to explore the breadth and depth of prepaid around the world. Pay Magazine is delivered by mail twice a year to all subscribers.
- Pay Update is an electronic newsletter issued 20 times a year, bringing readers news, timely features, profiles and opinions.
- Pay Mobile is a bi-weekly recap of mobile and emerging payments news.
- Pay World summarizes the leading prepaid news from outside the United States in a weekly email.
- Pay Connect is the industry’s most comprehensive directory of leading businesses in prepaid around the world. Pay Connect is available online at www.paybeforebuyersguide.com and distributed in print once a year. It is an invaluable source of contact information on the who’s who in prepaid and emerging payments, helping you identify potential partners and clients.
Paybefore offers advertising opportunities across all of our publications. We’re happy to provide quotes on a la carte arrangements, or—for significantly greater value—ask us about multi-year sponsorships to maximize your exposure. And, if you have a specific advertising goal or budget, tell us what you need and let us put our creativity and flexible options to work for your organization.
For detailed information on print and electronic advertising requirements, please download our Paybefore Media Kit. For a custom quote or to answer questions about Paybefore advertising, sponsorships or subscriptions, please contact Marilyn Bochicchio at email@example.com or +1 617.671.1145.